- 20+ weeks pregnant or in your 1st year postpartum?
- Want to know how to exercise without incrasing risk of injury or long term harm?
- Needing a CO:MUM:UNITY of other moms that are
judgement freeand supportive?
- Unable to lose your postpartum tummy no matter what you do you?
- Leaking pee (or gas) at any tie (even if it’s just a little bit or once in a while)?
- Stuggling with homone shifts and mood swings?
- Overwhelmed with feelings of poor body image?
- In need of workouts that are effevice, safe, and endorsed by pelvic floor physiotherapists?
“Christy is a light in her field – her knowledge, intuition and innate ability to hold space for women
~ LIZ C., Pelvic health physio)
WHAT IS M(om)POWER ALL ABOUT?
At Empowerfit – we know motherhood!! Nearly all of us are mothers and know what it’s like to live on caffeine and chaos! We have also been in the trenches and experienced things like postpartum depression/anxiety, pelvic floor dysfunction and the discomfort one can feel in
In fact, those very reasons are the reasons that Empowerfit exists in the first place.
TO HELP MOMS HAVE THEIR BEST CHANCE AT HAVING A MORE POSITIVE EXPERIENCE THAN OUR OWN.
We also want EVERY woman to have access to the information and coaching they DESERVE. We will start you off with a complimentary 30 minute private personal training session where Christy will arm you with the tools, strategies and techniques YOU need. And then you’ll have 2 weeks free access into our popular daily classes where every level of fitness and stage of motherhood is welcome!
ABSOLUTELY FREE! No strings, no commitment. Just you getting what you need for pregnancy & beyond.
STRENGTH.NUTRITION. PELVIC HEALTH
Monday-Friday: 9am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm
176 Chippewa Rd, Sherwood Park, AB