10 weeks postpartum wellness program
ARE YOU READY To fall in love 💕with your body after babies?
KEEP READING IF YOU ARE…
- A new or experienced MOM (this is perfect for any stage of postpartum)
- Overwhelmed with feelings of poor body image
- Having questions or concerns about diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Questioning what’s best or safe for YOU at this stage of postpartum
- Leaking pee (or gas) at any time (even if it’s just a little bit or once in a while)!
- Struggling with hormonal shifts and mood swings
- In need of a program that is simple and effective and doable from home (or gym)
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Moms, at any stage of motherhood
- Moms of any fitness level (no experience required)
- Moms that are tired of their body image ruining their mood and want to love their body again
- Moms who are tired of being asked if they are pregnant (and are not)
- Moms that leak pee (gas or poo) at any time (even if it’s just a little bit)
- Moms wanting to feel strong, resilient and energetic
- Moms that
needsto reconnect with the woman she was before babies
- Moms dealing with chronic pain, tightness or discomfort in hips, back or shoulders
- Anyone looking for a strict, restricted diet plan
- Anyone that has trouble ‘trusting the process’
- Anyone that doesn’t believe postpartum training needs to be different
- Anyone not willing to put the work in and expects overnight results
A BIT ABOUT CHRISTY
Christy Amason is a mom of two and best known for her no-nonsense approach to postnatal fitness. As a postnatal fitness expert with over 15 years of experience as a coach, Christy had dedicated her coaching career to helping moms become fit, empowered and symptom-free in their body after babies.
Being able to relate her own struggles with return to exercise after her daughter was born, Christy has been able to understand first-hand what moms need (and are lacking) from the fitness industry.
Christy’s passion for helping moms discover their fit-
Christy’s reputation for being down to earth and her ability to produce fast
Every single mom that I have the chance to talk to, always asks the same question “WILL I EVER FEEL GOOD ABOUT MY BODY AFTER BABIES?”
They are inevitably struggling with body image, symptoms like peeing, pain & prolapse and general unhappiness and even confusion regarding the current state of their body.
I GET IT. I’m a woman and a mom too, and I’ve been there. And after havin’ babies – the struggle is REAL. No matter how athletic or good we may be at eating healthy; one fact remains: POSTPARTUM IS FOREVER and our bodies will never be the same. And that’s OK! Change doesn’t have to be bad. We CAN fall in love with our postpartum bodies and feel resilient and strong.
There is an ocean of myths and poor information out there when it comes to what’s ‘best’ for postpartum fitness. Oh sure, you’ll find Instagram or Facebook filled with promises of “getting your body back”, but most of these programs miss the mark and have ZERO to with how a postpartum body behaves and needs to be treated.
There is also a lack of support when it comes to the basics: food, hormones, water and stress. We have to start at the beginning and follow a well laid path that allows us to eat (no restriction in this program!), understand what our hormones are doing, and carve out time for us to not just get results, but get results that last forever AND make us feel so empowered in our body, that we never look at it with disgust or shame again.
Every single one of us is different. Which means we need a program that helps us learn about OUR bodies and how to determine our INDIVIDUAL strategy. THAT’S EMPOWERMENT.
I created the 10 week M(om)Power Postpartum Wellness program to answer the questions YOU have been asking and help you feel sexy, strong and confident in your body after babies. All while reducing risk of incontinence, prolapse and injury.
It doesn’t matter if you are newly postpartum or have kids that are older. ONCE POSTPARTUM, ALWAYS POSTPARTUM. This 10 week M(om)Power Postpartum Wellness program is the program you’ve been waiting for and I’m SO excited to deliver it you.
You Need To
- Ten days of specialized RECONNECT practice that will teach you the NEW basics of ab training.
- Fifteen Targeted Workouts to Restore & Rebuild your tummy muscles AND tone your entire body.
- Video tutorials of all the
workous. Great for newbies or experienced gym goers. Nothing is left out.
- All workouts can be done from home or in gym setting. Eliminate having to pay for
child care, excess travel time and hassle by sweating in the comfort of your home.
- Reduce and improve the look & function of your diastasis recti gap (something every mom gets during/after pregnancy)!
- Help with hormones and how they can impact fat loss, water retention and other annoying symptoms.
- Life Time Access to the member portal (this means FREE updates and add-ons for you for the life of the
- 7-day smoothie bowl program, meal planning inspiration and nutrition coaching. Perfect for managing belly bloat!
full bodystrength and increase energy after only a few weeks!
- Relax, unwind and treat yo’self with Yoga Flows just for moms (we kept them 10 mins or less)!
AS A NEW MOM, I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME. HOW LONG ARE THE WORKOUTS?
As a mom of two I understand how precious time is! Each workout is only 30 minutes or less if done without interruption.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A GYM MEMBERSHIP TO DO THE WORKOUTS?
NOPE! You can do all of the workouts from home and they require very little equipment.
DO I NEED EQUIPMENT FOR THE PROGRAM? AND WHAT DO I NEED?
YES. You will need a few standard items such as a resistance band with handles, a set of light/medium dumbbells and a yoga mat. Some optional additions are mini bands and kettlebells.
WILL THERE BE MODIFICATIONS FOR EACH EXERCISE IN CASE I CAN'T DO WHAT IS PROGRAMMED?
Absolutely. I’ve included regressions and progressions where applicable so that no matter your level of ability, you feel confident in completing each workout.
WHAT IF I CAN'T PROGRESS AS QUICKLY AS THE PROGRAM RECOMMENDS?
This journey through M(om)Power is individually yours! You can always repeat any portion of the program until you are ready to continue to the next segment.
I JUST HAD MY BABY; HOW SOON CAN I BEGIN THE PROGRAM?
While there are many aspects of the program you can use immediately, you should always wait until you have been cleared by your doctor for exercise to begin the workouts. Typically this is around 6-8 weeks. Take advantage of all the extra nutrition, education and more until then!
I HAVE A REALLY WEAK CORE; WILL THIS HELP?
M(om)Power was created with a moms core strength and functionality in mind and each workout has been designed with a special focus on core and total body well being.
I PEE A LITTLE WHEN I RUN, SNEEZE, COUGH OR JUM. WILL THIS HELP?
This program will give you the tools you need to improve and reduce symptoms from urinary incontinence (which is very common). I always encourage you to seek out a pelvic health physio for additional support to compliment this program and give you your best chances at recovery.
HOW WILL I ACCESS THE PROGRAM?
The entire 10 weeks of workouts and content are housed on a web portal for easy access 24/7. You can get in to your program from a phone, tablet or computer!
STRENGTH.NUTRITION. PELVIC HEALTH
Monday-Friday: 9am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm
176 Chippewa Rd, Sherwood Park, AB