VIRTUAL PERSON COACHING
Because Life is Already Hectic…..
Listen, I know how difficult it is to have to fit one more appointment into our already crazy schedules. Over and over my clients tell me how overwhelming it can be to have to make time to train away from their usual training spot (home or gym).
As a mom of two, wife, business owner and general social butterfly (one that frequently overbooks herself), the anxiety I feel when trying to add on one more appointment, commitment, anything can be overwhelming. Even though its my job to coach people into a fit lifestyle – I’m also human and I can easily understand why many people shy away from wanting to commit to creating a healthier routine.
I’m hear to tell you, that when it comes to your body, you mind and your quality of life – this is one responsibility you cannot push off any longer. And with my help and my “Virtual” Personal Coaching program, you can and will realize an entirely new way of working out, eating (including feeding your family!) and living life. It’s always easier making great things happen when you have support and now you have it. In me.
Online coaching is the most affordable &
Most efficient way to train with a coach,
See Results and Stay Accountable to any training program.
“I want to let you know that I just killed my workout at the gym and I feel SO good! I owe so much of it to you! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You’re so good at what you do! Thank you!” ~ Hailey S.
You’re probably thinking “this sounds great Christy, but, how the heck does this work?”
- We schedule a coaching call, so we can determine what you want, what you need & discuss how you envision getting there. As a team, we create a plan that best suits YOU and move forward from there.
- I create a workout plan that is individualized to your goals and your exercise preference (gym, home, no equipment, etc.) The entire program is loaded into a FREE training app called PT Distinction. In it you’ll find your calendar, workouts & demo videos, a place to upload and share your body stats with me and to “check in” every time you complete your workout.
- Daily accountability texts to help make sure you get those workouts in, meals made and are making the best decisions to achieve your goals.
- Every week you get a 15 minute coaching call to discuss anything of importance & for me to make any tweaks to your programming.
- Programming continues on a month to month basis. You can expect updated workouts, progressive plans that build on the previous months and new, exciting coaching information (nutrition, recipes, recovery, etc.) each month.
- Remember, this is a lifestyle, not a fad or quick fix.
“I am scared of the gym, and don’t enjoy working out in front of people. Christy was great, she motivated me and showed me just how far you can challenge your body in a short amount of time. She gave me great workout routines that are easy to do at home. I would recommend her to anyone that wants to get in shape. Thank you Christy” ~ Jennifer M.
SERIOUSLY! My virtual coaching program is the BEST because YOU:
Train with me, no matter your location
Train from home or gym without having to
add in person sessions to your busy schedule
Less costly than in person coaching (saves you money $$)
You can expect to:
- Be kept accountable each and every day (using daily communication with me, your coach)
- Boost your self confidence
- Discover how to eat for health and lose the restrictions of dieting
- Improve your daily habits for long term success
- Uncover strengths you never knew you had
Q: Will my programming include nutrition coaching? A: Absolutely! A solid understanding of how to eat in a sustainable fashion is key to making sure you feel and look the way you want to!
Q: Why do I need to commit for 3 months? A: As we all know, results don’t happen overnight! It takes some time and progressive coaching to make sure you see the changes you want and that they LAST!
Q: How do I contact you between weekly coaching calls? A: Trainerize (free app) gives us unlimited messaging capabilities between coaching calls. I’m always there on the other end to answer your questions and support you when needed.